Thursday, April 12, 2018

We must conceal knowledge and not proclaim it!

We generally think that we must share our knowledge with others so that others can take benefit from it. Well this thought is from the fallen spirits!

Solomon the wise reveals this truth. He goes on to say that this is the nature of God as well.

A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness. (Proverbs 12:23)

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. (Proverbs 25:2)

We can search out the things of God but we must not publicise our revelations.

Based on the above truth, I feel posting my God given revelations on my blog for others to read and be benefitted is actually my foolishness!

This will be my last article I will be posting on my blog. I will be gradually taking my 826 articles written over a period of 7 years out of my blog. 

I will continue to write articles but those I will be sharing only with the limited number of people I am in touch with personally. 

After i leave my body, if God  wishes let Him raise people to publicise my revelations. This is how Bible and other useful spiritual books became popular. 

Let me end with the following verses of Solomon.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven...a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted (Ecclesiastes 3:1-2)


Glory be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment